What does the opportunity include?
- Join a world-class team with a corporate culture like no other! People are our priority. We want you to bring your whole self to work each day.
- Learn and advance within a rapidly growing agency! We value career growth and development by investing in you.
- You will have a lot of responsibility and be challenged daily! You have the freedom to provide input and make your clients’ organizations better.
- The scale and scope of what Redstone does will surprise you! The rapid pace of change makes it imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we serve our clients.
Sound like Redstone might be the right place for you? Keep reading…
What your team does:
Redstone is an industry-leading agency focused on delivering outsourced services to not-for-profit professional and trade associations. These services include developing marketing strategies and execution, creating marketing and communication schedules, creating content, creating marketing materials, social media marketing, website management, video editing, and so much more!
What you’ll do:
- Support the Association Marketing Manager and Association Marketing Coordinators in managing marketing and communications efforts for Redstone’s non-profit clients
- Support our clients’ marketing efforts across various digital channels including social media, email, website, and content marketing/blog posts, etc.
- Develop monthly content calendars to include multi-channel social media posts, stories, and longer-form content pieces to be shared through client and partner channels (e-blasts, social, events, etc.)
- Design and develop content for web, social media, and email campaigns
- Assist with client website updates and/or redevelopment initiatives
- Assist with creation and posting of content on client’s social media channels
- Assist with creation and distribution of client e-newsletters
- Collect and assess analytics for web, social media, and email campaigns
- Graphic design and video editing
- Content creation and development for industry publications and blogs to coincide with topical news and events in the association management industry, showcasing Redstone as a thought leader
You will thrive in this role if:
- You are excited about the idea of doing meaningful work and have an eagerness to learn, grow, and contribute to Redstone and our clients’ success
- You are currently enrolled in a program with a Marketing focus or related field
- You are required to complete a mandatory placement for school
- You have a basic working knowledge of marketing and communications principles and best practices including strategy development and analytics
- You have experience writing compelling copy for web, social and email
- You can juggle diverse responsibilities while learning about new industries and growing your skillset
- You are proficient with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and capable of creating visually compelling presentations
- You have an eye for good design and are comfortable using Canva and basic skills in video editing software (or the aptitude to learn) such as Adobe Premiere Pro
- You have the ability to work outside of regular working hours as required, including extended hours, holidays and weekends during busy periods and peak seasons
Serious bonus points if:
- You have experience working at an Agency, and/or the Events and Association Management industry
- You are bilingual in English / French
Redstone life and culture:
We’re a full-service boutique agency with a growing team, which means you’ll have a lot of responsibility, be challenged daily, and will work side-by-side with the senior leadership. As a team, we work hard, are client-focused, and like to have fun. We provide our team with opportunities to expand their skillsets while supporting our association clients in diverse industries such as real estate, property, law, post-secondary education, healthcare, city planning, and sponsorship marketing, just to name a few.
Everything we do stems from our “Core Four” values: People, Trust, Impact, and Extra Mile. They are the foundation behind every decision and action we take as a company, within our team and alongside our clients.
Be yourself. We like it that way:
At Redstone, we are committed to fostering and cultivating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion. We believe that a culture that celebrates EDI creates a better work environment and enables us to deliver outstanding services to our clients. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We value building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views and embrace the characteristics that makes our team unique.
Please note this is an unpaid position.
www.redstoneagency.ca | www.redstoneevents.com