What does the opportunity include?
- Join a world-class team with a corporate culture like no other! People are our priority. We want you to bring your whole self to work each day.
- Learn and advance within a rapidly growing agency! We value career growth and development by investing in you.
- You will have a lot of responsibility and be challenged daily! You have the freedom to provide input and make your clients’ organizations better.
- The scale and scope of what Redstone does will surprise you! The rapid pace of change makes it imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we serve our clients.
Sound like Redstone might be the right place for you? Keep reading…
What your team does:
Redstone is an industry-leading agency that delivers event management solutions and other outsourced services to corporations, not-for-profits, and trade/professional associations. Redstone’s marketing and business development team is laser-focused on helping our audiences understand the services that we offer and the value that they can bring to their organization. We do this by creating unique, valuable, and timely content that supports our community while also driving business results in their organizations and in ours. Redstone’s marketing efforts are multichannel and are inspired by HubSpot’s inbound marketing methodology.
What you’ll do:
- Work with the CEO to communicate the value of Redstone’s services across all marketing channels, such as our website, blogs, and networking events, etc.
- Develop content and post a variety of long and short format marketing materials (blogs, articles, white papers, e-books, etc.) on a weekly basis to expand Redstone’s digital footprint, promote our services, attract visitors and increase our site traffic
- Lead content creation by collaborating with other Redstone thought-leaders and subject matter experts to high quality and relevant materials for Redstone’s (e.g., content for white papers, infographics, e-books, etc.)
- Conduct analytical projects (competitor research, industry trends, etc.) to improve blog strategies/tactics
- In collaboration with the Redstone marketing team, contribute to and maintain a content calendar
- Conduct research on key marketing campaigns, assess their effectiveness and develop inbound marketing reports through HubSpot
- Track, measure, and analyze google analytics for website performance and HubSpot data points and present findings in monthly reports
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and develop a consistent content calendar to attract, acquire and nurture qualified and targeted audiences
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, lead generation content (including offers), and build subscriber platform for Redstone’s blogs
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing process
- Working in conjunction with the business development team, establish analytics to understand how our inbound marketing initiatives turn into clients, and continually refine Redstone’s process to convert prospects to clients
- Collaborate with prominent members of Redstone to develop and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns to external publications and outlets
- Develop relationships with key industry stakeholders to secure coverage of company news and other initiatives
You’ll thrive in this role if:
- You have worked in the events and/or association management industry
- You have a university or college degree in marketing, communications, business, or another related program
- You have a HubSpot Inbound Methodology certification or experience working with Hubspot
- You have working knowledge of SEO and experience with long and short format digital copywriting
- You can juggle priorities and adapt in a busy changing environment, managing multiple projects at once, and adhering to strict deadlines
Serious bonus points if:
- You are bilingual in English / French
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 based on experience
Redstone life and culture:
We’re a full-service boutique agency with a growing team, which means you’ll have a lot of responsibility, be challenged daily, and will work side-by-side with the senior leadership. As a team, we work hard, are client-focused, and like to have fun. We provide our team with opportunities to expand their skillsets while supporting our association clients in diverse industries such as real estate, property, law, post-secondary education, healthcare, city planning, and sponsorship marketing, just to name a few.
Everything we do stems from our “Core Four” values: People, Trust, Impact, and Extra Mile. They are the foundation behind every decision and action we take as a company, within our team and alongside our clients.
Why Choose Us?
We provide each employee the freedom to work when they are most productive and we understand the need to have a work-life blend, because we have that need too. Here are just a few more reasons to work at Redstone:
- Health, Drug, Dental, and Vision Care Insurance
- Employer paid Group Life Insurance
- Paid sick days and personal days
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible working hours and summer hours
- Opportunities to attend in-person and virtual conferences, workshops, industry accreditation and certifications for personal and professional growth through the company
- Travel opportunities to work at our events alongside our talented event staff
- Company events and team initiatives: team lunches, activity challenges, book club, happy hours, game nights, new hire buddy program, holiday and summer parties, charity participation, and more!
Be yourself. We like it that way:
At Redstone, we are committed to fostering and cultivating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion. We believe that a culture that celebrates EDI creates a better work environment and enables us to deliver outstanding services to our clients. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We value building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views and embrace the characteristics that makes our team unique.
www.redstoneagency.ca | www.redstoneevents.com