What does the opportunity include?
Join a world-class team with a corporate culture like no other! People are our priority. We want you to bring your whole self to work each day.
Learn and advance within a rapidly growing agency! We value career growth and development by investing in you.
You will have a lot of responsibility and be challenged daily! You have the freedom to provide input and make your clients’ organizations better.
The scale and scope of what Redstone does will surprise you! The rapid pace of change makes it imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we serve our clients.
Sound like Redstone might be the right place for you? Keep reading…
What your team does:
Redstone is an industry-leading agency focused on delivering outsourced services to not-for-profit professional and trade associations. These services include board of director support, certification and accreditation, committee administration, database transitions, meeting management, membership services (retention and acquisition), project management, sponsorship programs, and so much more!
What you’ll do:
- Customer satisfaction, and acting a point of contact for client needs
- Responsible for the growth and development of direct reports and supporting their learning and career advancement
- Managing the high-level and daily needs of a varied portfolio of clients
- Building strong, trusting relationships with clients and their stakeholders and managing volunteers
- Managing or supporting various client projects including marketing and communications initiatives, membership registration drives and more; coordinating to ensure on-time and accurate delivery
- Preparing and delivering weekly/monthly reporting to clients and management as needed
- Maintaining up-to-date databases (sponsorship, attendee, membership, etc.)
- Stepping in to support challenging situations if they arise, and keeping Director apprised on progress, challenges, etc.
- Lead and manage general communication needs, email campaigns and website updates
- Board/committee meeting planning, minute-taking and follow-up on actions items
- Ongoing learning of new tools, software, and best practices to improve personal job performance and client efficiency on an ongoing basis
- Completion of other tasks essential to the successful delivery of scope and/or at Managements’ request
Executive Director Services
This position may also involve assignment to 1-2 client portfolios (as part of the accounts you are responsible for above, not in addition to) to lead at an executive level, with a team of direct reports. Some executive-level services include:
- Developing and executing project plans, including delegation, overseeing and ensuring accountability on delivering
- Annual planning, including budget development and management, and assisting with governance and or business development
- Confidently and accurately supporting leadership of boards in governance proceedings, and presenting reports to the board on behalf of Redstone/client team
You’ll thrive in this role if:
- You are excited about the idea of doing meaningful work and have an eagerness to learn, grow, and contribute to Redstone and our clients’ success
- You have some knowledge of accounting principles, specifically understanding financial reporting and budgeting processes, and have experience working with annual budgets
- You can listen to multiple ideas and differing opinions from stakeholders and are able to create a business strategy or streamline processes that best support the association’s needs
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organizational skills, time management, and must be detail and process oriented to be successful in this role
- You have the ability to work outside of regular working hours as required, including extended hours, holidays and weekends during busy periods and peak seasons
- You have a university or college degree in Business, Communications, NFP Management or another related field
- You have 5+ years of experience in not-for-profit management, working at an association management company, working at a professional or trade association or account management within an agency
- You can juggle priorities and adapt in a busy changing office environment, managing multiple projects at once, and adhering to strict deadlines
- You have strong interpersonal skills, integrity, and professionalism
- You have exceptional people management skills and can assess complications and difficulties and deal with them swiftly to ensure client satisfaction
- Providing excellent customer service is important to you
Serious bonus points if:
- You have experience working at an Agency, and/or the Events and Association Management industry
- Comfortable fostering relationships on behalf of the Company, attending industry conferences tradeshows, and meeting with clients either in-person or via telephone/video call
- Experience in contributing to strategic decision-making at executive-level
- You are bilingual in English / French
Salary: $64,000 - $80,000 (total compensation) based on experience
Redstone life and culture:
We’re a full-service boutique agency with a growing team, which means you’ll have a lot of responsibility, be challenged daily, and will work side-by-side with the senior leadership. As a team, we work hard, are client-focused, and like to have fun. We provide our team with opportunities to expand their skillsets while supporting our association clients in diverse industries such as real estate, property, law, post-secondary education, healthcare, city planning, and sponsorship marketing, just to name a few.
Everything we do stems from our “Core Four” values: People, Trust, Impact, and Extra Mile. They are the foundation behind every decision and action we take as a company, within our team and alongside our clients.
Why Choose Us?
We provide each employee the freedom to work when they are most productive and we understand the need to have a work-life blend, because we have that need too. Here are just a few more reasons to work at Redstone:
- Health, Drug, Dental, and Vision Care Insurance
- Employer paid Group Life Insurance
- Paid sick days and personal days
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible working hours and summer hours
- Opportunities to attend in-person and virtual conferences, workshops, industry accreditation and certifications for personal and professional growth through the company
- Travel opportunities to work at our events alongside our talented event staff
- Company events and team initiatives: team lunches, activity challenges, book club, happy hours, game nights, new hire buddy program, holiday and summer parties, charity participation, and more!
Be yourself. We like it that way:
At Redstone, we are committed to fostering and cultivating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion. We believe that a culture that celebrates EDI creates a better work environment and enables us to deliver outstanding services to our clients. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We value building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views and embrace the characteristics that makes our team unique.
www.redstoneagency.ca | www.redstoneevents.com