What does the opportunity include?
- Join a world-class team with a corporate culture like no other! People are our priority. We want you to bring your whole self to work each day.
- Learn and advance within a rapidly growing agency! We value career growth and development by investing in you.
- You will have a lot of responsibility and be challenged daily! You have the freedom to provide input and make your clients’ organizations better.
- The scale and scope of what Redstone does will surprise you! The rapid pace of change makes it imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we serve our clients.
Sound like Redstone might be the right place for you? Keep reading…
What your team does:
Redstone is an industry-leading agency focused on delivering outsourced services to not-for-profit professional and trade associations. These services include board of director support, certification and accreditation, committee administration, database transitions, meeting management, membership services (retention and acquisition), project management, sponsorship programs, and so much more!
What you’ll do:
- Ensure client satisfaction and build strong relationships with clients and their stakeholders
- Act as a point of contact for stakeholders such as association clients, members, and volunteers
- Learn new tools and best practices to improve personal job performance and client efficiency
- Manage the daily inquiries via multiple email inboxes, phone lines, and during meetings for a diverse portfolio of clients
- Support volunteer committees and Boards of Directors on various projects
- Manage membership communications such as announcements, email campaigns, e-newsletters, and website updates
- Minute taking at board and committee meetings and follow-up on actions items
- Board and committee coordination and meeting planning
- Maintain up-to-date databases (sponsorship, attendee, membership, etc.)
- Prepare and deliver weekly/monthly reporting to clients and management
- Assist in the development and implementation of ongoing member engagement and growth strategies
- Support membership registration drives; coordinating to ensure on-time and accurate delivery
- Collaborate and communicate with client teams across Redstone’s departments to ensure projects are running smoothly and effectively
- Support with onsite event execution for the events team during high volume periods
- Ongoing administrative tasks as required
You’ll thrive in this role if:
- You are excited about the idea of doing meaningful work and have an eagerness to learn, grow, and contribute to Redstone and our clients’ success
- You have a university or college degree in Business, Nonprofit Management, Event Management or another related program
- You are tech-savvy and interested in learning new software and systems
- You can juggle priorities and adapt in a busy changing environment, managing multiple projects at once, and adhering to strict deadlines
- You must be detail oriented to be successful in this role – nothing gets past you!
- You see changes in direction as opportunities, not roadblocks
- You are a self-starter and motivated to work in a flexible environment
- You can work outside of regular working hours as required, including extended hours, holidays and weekends during busy periods and peak seasons
Serious bonus points if:
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in not-for-profit management, project coordination, administrative functions and/or event planning (business events including meetings and conferences)
- You are bilingual in English / French
- You have experience working at an Agency, and/or the Events and Association Management industry
- You have experience with Association Management Software (AMS)
Salary: $40,000 - $50,000 (total compensation) based on experience
Redstone life and culture:
We’re a full-service boutique agency with a growing team, which means you’ll have a lot of responsibility, be challenged daily, and will work side-by-side with the senior leadership. As a team, we work hard, are client-focused, and like to have fun. We provide our team with opportunities to expand their skillsets while supporting our association clients in diverse industries such as real estate, property, law, post-secondary education, healthcare, city planning, and sponsorship marketing, just to name a few.
Everything we do stems from our “Core Four” values: People, Trust, Impact, and Extra Mile. They are the foundation behind every decision and action we take as a company, within our team and alongside our clients.
Why Choose Us?
We provide each employee the freedom to work when they are most productive and we understand the need to have a work-life blend, because we have that need too. Here are just a few more reasons to work at Redstone:
- Health, Drug, Dental, and Vision Care Insurance
- Employer paid Group Life Insurance
- Paid sick days and personal days
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible working hours and summer hours
- Opportunities to attend in-person and virtual conferences, workshops, industry accreditation and certifications for personal and professional growth through the company
- Travel opportunities to work at our events alongside our talented event staff
- Company events and team initiatives: team lunches, activity challenges, book club, happy hours, game nights, new hire buddy program, holiday and summer parties, charity participation, and more!
Be yourself. We like it that way:
At Redstone, we are committed to fostering and cultivating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion. We believe that a culture that celebrates EDI creates a better work environment and enables us to deliver outstanding services to our clients. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We value building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views and embrace the characteristics that makes our team unique.
www.redstoneagency.ca | www.redstoneevents.com