What does the opportunity include?
- Join a world-class team with a corporate culture like no other! People are our priority. We want you to bring your whole self to work each day.
- Learn and advance within a rapidly growing agency! We value career growth and development by investing in you.
- You will have a lot of responsibility and be challenged daily! You have the freedom to provide input and make your clients’ organizations better.
- The scale and scope of what Redstone does will surprise you! The rapid pace of change makes it imperative for us to be smart and open-minded in the way we serve our clients.
Sound like Redstone might be the right place for you? Keep reading…
What your team does:
Redstone is an industry-leading agency focused on delivering outsourced services to not-for-profit professional and trade associations. These services include board of director support, certification and accreditation, committee administration, database transitions, meeting management, membership services (retention and acquisition), project management, sponsorship programs, and so much more!
What you’ll do:
- Manage client relationships and develop solid understanding of their needs to ensure client satisfaction, success, and retention
- Take ownership of customer experience throughout Redstone and work hand-in-hand with various departments (Accounts, Events, Finance, and Marketing) to ensure our clients’ experience is seamless from onboarding to renewal – and everything in between
- Own the development and distribution of a monthly or quarterly client email communication
- Actively participate in client transition to Redstone and spend key time building client relationships
- Track client lifecycle in HubSpot to record upsell opportunities, successes, and losses
- Pulse check on all clients and oversight managers to ensure client satisfaction and early problem resolution
- Take ownership of client discussions and execution on contract renewals, expirations, and addendums
- Manage client expectations throughout lifecycle and act as the first point of contact for escalated conversations such as service delivery deficiencies, staffing changes, etc.
- Identify and explore new services that could enhance client success that Redstone can/should offer
- Provide recommendations on all account-related functions for our client organizations, including representing Redstone in client meetings
- Attend ~1 client board meeting per year (as needed) for each client
Team and Client Support
- Oversee account coordinators and account managers while providing mentorship in their respective roles and responsibilities on client accounts
- Step in to support challenging situations if they arise, and keep the President apprised on progress, challenges, etc.
- Step in to support busier periods in client calendars, support client teams in the event of team turnover
- Monitor teamwork and provide recommendations and best practices to keep team on track
- Collaborate with directors and other departments to develop new account processes and recommendations
- Develop and execute project plans, including delegation, overseeing, and ensuring accountability on delivering
- Take ownership of annual planning, including budget development and management, and assisting with governance and/or business development
- Manage or support various client projects including marketing and communications initiatives, membership registration drives and more, ensuring on-time and accurate delivery
- Support onsite event execution (as needed)
- Confidently and accurately support leadership of boards in governance proceedings, and present reports to the board on behalf of Redstone/client team.
- Present periodic updates on performance and metrics to the President and other management
You’ll thrive in this role if:
- You are excited about the idea of doing meaningful work and have an eagerness to learn, grow, and contribute to Redstone and our clients’ success
- You have a university or college degree in Business, Communications, Non-profit Management, or another related program
- You can juggle priorities and adapt in a busy changing environment, managing multiple projects at once, and adhering to strict deadlines
- You can work outside of regular working hours as required, including extended hours, holidays and weekends during busy periods and peak seasons
- You have 5-8+ years of relevant experience in customer management and satisfaction
- You have 5+ years of experience in not-for-profit management, account management or event management (business events including meetings and conferences) in a managerial role
- You have 3+ years of experience working with direct reports
- You have a growth mindset, thrive on challenges, and see failure as a springboard for growth and
for stretching our existing abilities
- You can identify needs that the client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs
- You have excellent people management skills and are able to assess complications and difficulties and swiftly deal with them to ensure client satisfaction
Serious bonus points if:
- You have experience working at an Agency, and/or Association Management industry
- You have experience with Association Management Software (AMS)
- You are bilingual in English / French
Salary: $85,000 - $95,000 (total compensation) based on experience
Redstone life and culture:
We’re a full-service boutique agency with a growing team, which means you’ll have a lot of responsibility, be challenged daily, and will work side-by-side with the senior leadership. As a team, we work hard, are client-focused, and like to have fun. We provide our team with opportunities to expand their skillsets while supporting our association clients in diverse industries such as real estate, property, law, post-secondary education, healthcare, city planning, and sponsorship marketing, just to name a few.
Everything we do stems from our “Core Four” values: People, Trust, Impact, and Extra Mile. They are the foundation behind every decision and action we take as a company, within our team and alongside our clients.
Why Choose Us?
We provide each employee the freedom to work when they are most productive and we understand the need to have a work-life blend, because we have that need too. Here are just a few more reasons to work at Redstone:
- Health, Drug, Dental, and Vision Care Insurance
- Employer paid Group Life Insurance
- Paid sick days and personal days
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Flexible working hours and summer hours
- Opportunities to attend in-person and virtual conferences, workshops, industry accreditation and certifications for personal and professional growth through the company
- Travel opportunities to work at our events alongside our talented event staff
- Company events and team initiatives: team lunches, activity challenges, book club, happy hours, game nights, new hire buddy program, holiday and summer parties, charity participation, and more!
Be yourself. We like it that way:
At Redstone, we are committed to fostering and cultivating a culture of equity, diversity, and inclusion. We believe that a culture that celebrates EDI creates a better work environment and enables us to deliver outstanding services to our clients. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve. We value building a team with a variety of backgrounds, skills, and views and embrace the characteristics that makes our team unique.
Thank you for your interest, however, due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted with next steps.
www.redstoneagency.ca | www.redstoneevents.com